Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 6, 2012

Bionic Gel

Authors note: This is a story on the point of view on a christmas present.


    "Whoah! This is just what I wanted!" said my new owner Alberto as he opened a box full of different hair gels and other products. The second he opened me, he took me to his room with the other two hundred hair gels. All the other got2b's were staring at me. I said "What are you guys looking at?" "We dont like your kind around here!" Said the biggest tub of gel iv'e ever seen. "My kind?" I replied to the obnoxious self centered 'bully'. Nobody replied, but I burst into action and started exploring his room. No human knows this but every object can actually talk and move and when the owner is heard everything moves right back into position.
   Once flying around I decide to look in his closet to see all his fancy clothes. He has lots and lots of Abercrombie and hollister. I make the assumption that hes a pretty swagged out dude. So anyways, as I was looking through his closet I saw the scariest, most bone chilling sight ever! There was full , never used gel bottles in the bottom of the closet. I got so horrified I flew right out and back on the table. It seemed like everybody was asleep now but one thing i knew was,I wasnt going to sleep that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment